什么是pause，Pause a stream's data events
Pause a stream’s data events
$ npm install pause
var pause = require('pause')
handle = pause(stream)
Pause the data events on a stream and return a handle to resume or end the stream.
Dispose of the handle. This does not end the stream, but it simply discards the event collection, making
handle.resume() a no-op.
Resume the stream by re-emitting all the
data events in the same order, followed by an
end event, if that was emitting during the pause.
- How to detect whether HTML5 video has paused for buffering?
- Is it possible to prevent the Bootstrap carousel pause on mouse hover and continue automatically cycling?
- How do you pause before fading an element out using jQuery?
- HTML5 Video pause and rewind
- How to trigger an onkeyup event that's delayed until a user pauses their typing?
- Video pause() 方法
- Video paused 属性