Checkout releases to get the latest release of uvCharts. The downloadable artifact will contain the minified and non-minified library file for you to use.
Charts supported at the current moment are:
- Normal Bar Chart
- Stacked Bar Chart
- Step Up Bar Chart
- Percent Bar Chart
- Normal Area Chart
- Stacked Area Chart
- Percent Area Chart
- Pie Chart
- Donut Chart
- Line Chart
- Waterfall Chart
- StepUp Waterfall Chart (New since 1.0.4)
- Polar Area chart
All charts can be rendered either in horizontal or vertical orientation except for Pie, Donut, Polar Area.
You can find the documentation here
- Easy to learn and use (Single Function API)
- 13 charts supported already, with more to come
- Responsive (New since 1.0.1)
- Support for negative axis in Bar, Line, Area, Step Up bar charts (New since 1.1.0)
- Configurable (about 110 ways already)
- Cool transitions and effects
- Power of d3 exposed in the form of d3 selections in the resultant uvChart object
Checkout milestones to find plans for future releases underway.
Want a new feature or found a bug? Feel free to raise a issue here.
Contributions in the form of Pull Requests, Issues and Feature requests are always welcome.
You can read the developer guide here to get started on setting up the development environment and the source code hierarchy.