Disclaimer, We no longer use this library internally and are focusing our efforts on open sourcing and maintaining projects that we do use and can meaningfully contribute to. Sorry for any frustrations with this project (we’re happy to link to any fork that has an excited, commited maintainer).
An automatic web page progress bar.
We also have a Wordpress Plugin.
Pace will automatically monitor your Ajax requests, event loop lag, document ready state and elements on your page to decide on the progress.
If you use AMD or Browserify, require pace.js and call
pace.start() as early in the loading process as is possible.
<head> <script src="/pace/pace.js"></script> <link href="/pace/themes/pace-theme-barber-shop.css" rel="stylesheet" /> </head>
- Prevent BACKSPACE from navigating back with jQuery (Like Google's Homepage)
- Angular.js organize controllers into App namespace
- How to scale so that container also grows and takes up space
- \u200b (Zero width space) characters in my JS code. Where did they come from?
- jQuery attribute selectors: How to query for an attribute with a custom namespace
- Add commas or spaces to group every three digits
- Detect String which contain only spaces