Command line tool for jsoneditoronline.cnJSON editor online
CLI tool for opening a local file in JSON editor online.
JSON editor online command line tool for you to edit you local json file online
JSON editor online command line - free your hands
For super star JSON, all the IDE and online tools all supported well.
But for the lazy man like me, still too complex.
- I need to open local json file, double click or right click.
- After open it, I also need to copy it to clipboard.
- When I get it in clipboard, then I need to open the web tool (only if i could remember the long bored address), and paste to it.
It's really complex, is there a way, that I can only use one command line to open my local json file on web service?
Of course, and here we are:
$ npm install -g json-editor-online $ json -h $ json -w <filename.json> $ json <filename.json> $ json <url>
可通过以下方式联系我们(You can contact us the ways below)：
Others provided by us:
- create-wechat-project - v1.0.0
- json-editor-online - v1.0.0 - Command line tool for jsoneditoronline.cn
- ri-zhi-yi - v3.0.0 - NPM package for upload your log to https://www.rizhiyi.com/
- chinese-mail - v0.1.6 - Easy to send mail with Chinese mail server, such as 126、163、qq, etc.
- rizhiyi-example - v2.0.0 - Example project for using NPM ri-zhi-yi package
- graphql-db - v0.0.1 - Graphql webserver api with mongo storage and others
- cloud-object-storage - v3.0.1 - cloud object storage for QCloud, QiNiu and local